(02)4******* & 1 more
|Social Media||not provided|
If you are planning for a lovely destination wedding in Tagaytay, then Chapel on the Hill is perfect for you. Located at Batulao, Nasugbu, Batangas, the circular wedding venue will have one recall of the same architecture the small chapel Greenbelt has in Makati. But because the church is sitting on a top of a hill, you are offered instead almost 360 degrees of the circular chapel shows a breathtaking view of the West Philippine sea at one side, and an overview of Tagaytay at the other.
There are four time slots for Mondays to Saturdays, and three time slots for Sundays available for couples who wish to book Chapel on a Hill. Smoking is highly discouraged in the area, and since the wedding venue is surrounded by retreat centers and mini-chapels, it is respectful to not even smoke vapes.
The church’s wedding package of P15,000 only covers the basics, so couples would need to provide their own musical accompaniment, officiant or priest, and flowers. The management is very strict with the schedule, and may be forced to cut the ceremony short. If you have to go there to book, might as well schedule it on either a Thursday or Saturday from 9am to 12 noon your Canonical Interview with the parish priest to make your trip worthwhile. You can also get your Pre-Cana Seminar certification from any parish to comply with church requirements.
- ₱ 10,000 NON REFUNDABLE down payment upon booking
- ₱ 2,000 full payment one month before the wedding
- Monday - Saturday : 8AM, 11AM, 2PM & 5PM
- Sunday - 11AM, 2PM & 5PM
- Baptismal and confirmation certificates of both parties, with the annotation "For Marriage Purposes Only", and issued within the past three months.
- Marriage license from the LCR of the city/municipality of either of the contracting parties
- A canonical interview with the parish priest or his duly authorized representative
- Certificate of attendance in a marriage preparation seminar (also called "pre-Cana seminar")
- Ecclesiastical or marriage banns, which are posted in the respective parishes of both parties for at least three consecutive Sundays or weeks prior to their wedding date
- Permit from the bride-to-be's parish, to be submitted to the parish office of the church where the wedding will take place
- The names and addresses of the wedding sponsors.