Palazzo Verde (formerly Fernbrook Gardens) is one of the most popular wedding venues in the country. It offers couples five venues to choose from, the Colonial Ballroom, Byzantine 1, Byzantine 2, Victorian 1 and Victorian 2. Guest capacity of each ballroom varies from 150 to 300 and can reach up to 700 when combined.
Palazzo Verde has it's own Wedding Chapel called Notre Dame de Vie Chapel and also a garden perfect for an outdoor wedding ceremony.
Getting to Palazzo Verde is a lot easier now with the completion of the Muntinlupa–Cavite Expressway. To get to the venue coming from Makati, follow the directions below.
- Take SLEX and head straight
- When you reach the Shell Station after Filinvest slow down, there will be a new exit 800 meters before the old Susana Heights exit. This is a shared exit of MCX and Susana Heights.
- 300 meters after the entry, there will be an exit to MCX, turn right.
- Drive straight until you reach the end of MCX, this will connect to Daang Hari
- Turn left to Daang Hari head straight for a few meters until you see the fork with the big Vista City sign, turn left.
- This is now Daang Reyna, head straight for a few more meters and you should see Palazzo Verde on your right.
Wedding Rates and Packages
Wedding rates as of October 2015. Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
360 Virtual Tour
Wedding Photos( Photos of actual weddings )
Venue Photos( Photos provided by Palazzo Verde management )